ARRIVAL TO KONAVLE
You can come to Cavtat by all means of transport, except by train.
ARRIVAL BY BUS
You can come to Cavtat by bus through Dubrovnik, which is only 18 km away. In addition to international lines, there are daily intercity lines to and from all major Croatian cities and towns.
For transport from Dubrovnik to Cavtat, use bus number 10, scheduled every 30 minutes.
ARRIVAL BY SHIP
You can come to Cavtat by ferry, through the Dubrovnik port, which is connected by ferry lines with other Croatian ports (Korčula, Split, Zadar, Rijeka), as well as with Italian ports.
Croatian Automobile Club
Road and ferry conditions ++385 062 777 777
- Road tolls in Croatia and abroad
- Traffic restrictions for certain categories of vehicles
- Fuel prices in Croatia and abroad
- Advice on best routes
- Ferry schedules for the Adriatic
The info-centre is at your disposal 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Vehicle repair on the road
- Damaged or broken vehicle removal
- Transport of broken vehicles or vehicles damaged in traffic accidents
Road help is charged according to the Croatian Automobile Club Price List.